Parenting / Risk Assessments
- Community Based Parenting Assessments enabling families to remain within their own home.
- Parenting Assessments undertaken using the Graded Care Profile a tool for assessing neglect as part of LSCB strategy.
- Child Protection Risk Assessments utilising the DOH assessment triangle.
- Domestic Abuse / Perpertrator Risk Assessment in relation to domestic abuse
- Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conferences
- Section 7 reports, kinship care assessments, special guardian assessments,
- Initial Assessment and Core Assessment Offering an initial assessment of need and risk to children for Local Authorities using DOH triangle. Holistic assessment of need leading to a core assessment and action plan. Presentation at Child protection conferences and for use in Court during care proceedings.
Family & Carer Assessment
- Assessing family need including risk.
- Using Adult Attachment Interviews to assess adult inner working model.
- Use of the Graded Care Profile parenting assessment to assess parenting capacity and videoing of family to assist with strategies to bring about change.
- Liasion with other agencies.
Court Reports / Services
- Court Recommendations including care planning for the child's welfare.
- Section 37 investigation Undertake section 37 reports for Court under private law. Including individual work with children to assertain their wishes and feelings and interviews with parents.
- Section 7 Reports Independent report for Court in cases where parents cannot agree on contact, supervision of their children. Following the welfare checklist including individual sessions with the child/ren to assertain their wishes and feelings.
Social Work Services
- Individual Family Work employing the Solihull Approach
- Theraputic Parenting Sessions
- Individual work with children to assertain their wishes and feelings
- Solihull Approach and Emotional Literacy parenting groups
- Family work to bring about resolutions and change
- Supervision of staff in relation to safeguarding and risk management
- Supervision of staff enabling them to reflect upon their work with children and families.
Interim Services - short or long term cover / placements
Social Work Training - Practice educator for students and mentor for newly qualified social workers. Currently the tutor for step- up to social work students within the East cohort.
One-Off, Project Based, Regular and Interim Commissions are possible
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.